Thursday, May 25, 2006

This is the begining

Just another day. Not necessarily ordinary, just another crushingly non-descript day. As I look high and low for a job, I wonder if it is even worth it. Noone seems to call me back, except for the people that I cannot reach by car. (I **hate** not having a damn car.)

Stupid event of the day: I e-mailed the Ellen talk show about needing a car. (after all, she gave away a truck on the show this morning.) I know that I am not even going to get an automated response, but, like I said, it was a dumb thing to do in the first place.

Second stupid event of the day: in my quest to get a *new* primary care doctor (my old one went into retirement suddenly) I have been foiled again. I had made an appointment with a doctor for next Tuesday. The nurse called me today and said "The doctor has been exposed to MEASLES, you'll have to reschedule." So I did. Now, my prescription will not be filled for another two and a half WEEKS.

I should be in a pretty state by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home