Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I got a compliment today

Deputy Annette was kind enough to send me this missive today:
________
Hey Hannah!

I just thought I'd drop you a note and tell you how much I enjoy your writing on your blog. I hope that the new Sheriff in town sees the value in your written blog -- and that all blogs aren't (and shouldn't be) created equal.

Well done!

Cheers,

Annette
___________

First off, thanks Annette for the compliment. Seeing as how this is, well, a largely written blog, I wasn't sure it would get the exposure that a purely video-based blog would.

Secondly, how cool is it that we are talking to each other, gang! Deputies talkin' to deputies, with suggestions, ideas, (even *ahem* compliments!).

That is cool, indeed.

I gotta leave the house so I can experience some life to write about.

Tom, is agoraphobia contagious?