Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm sorry seriously

Hi Tom. Hope you are having a happy Fourth, and really resting and eating like you said in your blog.
And, I wanted to apologize for laughing at the video in Costa Rica where you are in the middle of your recovery, trying to move around on the bed. Now that I have seen it with sound, it is not funny, and I really am sorry I laughed when I saw it without sound.
BTW, did you ever go to your doctor once you were back in the States? Maybe that might be a good idea. Just to make sure that everything is healing up properly. I broke a rib in a terrible fall two years ago, and it hurt a LOT for....months, it seemed.
So, I've said this to you before, and I'll say it again, please look after yourself. I think all of us (deputized and non-deputized--me!) just want to see you at your best.
(note: Tom deputized me after this post. cool.)